Maserati vs. Porsche: A Luxury Brand Comparison
Maserati Quattroporte vs. Porsche 911
Maserati Ghibli vs. Porsche 718 Cayman
Maserati Levante vs. Porsche Cayenne
New Vehicle Warranty Coverage
4 Years or 50,000 Miles
4 Years or 50,000 Miles
We hope that you’ve never been tempted to put regular gasoline in your Maserati, but we’d certainly understand if you’d wondered about the difference between premium and regular gas, or mused on why it’s so important to use premium fuel in your Maserati!
Comparing premium vs. regular gas, the first thing you’ll notice is that premium fuel has a higher octane rating. This means that it’s harder to ignite by accident, and safer to use in a precisely engineered high-performance engine. Now take a closer look at what sets these two products apart with Maserati of Central New Jersey.
You know that you desire one of the most striking, sophisticated vehicles available in the world today–but which high-end luxury manufacturer is the right choice for your lifestyle? If you aren’t afraid of showing off your sense of style, our Maserati vs. Porsche brand comparison will convince you that there’s only one correct choice.
Maserati vehicles deliver the performance drivers demand without compromising on style or substance, and drivers everywhere have taken notice.
Porsche vs. Maserati: Across the Lineup
For most drivers comparing Maserati vs. Porsche, everything will come down to the models themselves. After all, those who enter this high-end market are searching for a vehicle that leaves nothing to be desired. Three popular Porsche vs. Maserati match-ups prove one simple truth: a Maserati gives you more to love. Here’s what you should keep in mind:
- Maserati Quattroporte vs. Porsche 911: Although both of these models cost about the same as standard, the V6 in the Quattroporte churns out 424 hp, compared to 379 hp in the Porsche 911. The Quattroporte also has a lower drag coefficient and a longer, more assuming frame, so you’re guaranteed to make a lasting impression on Rumson roads.
- Maserati Ghibli vs. Porsche 718 Cayman: Looking for a sporty small car? The Ghibli is simultaneously more potent (345 vs. 300 hp) and more practical (5 seats vs. 2) than its rival. In this Maserati vs. Porsche comparison, the former model wins out with a lower drag coefficient and more available cargo space, too.
- Maserati Levante vs. Porsche Cayenne: The market for luxury SUVs is only getting more competitive, but the Levante cements its reign by offering more horsepower, more torque, a lower drag coefficient, standard heated front memory seats, and much more. We think you’ll agree that the Levante is far and away the more stylish option, too.
Porsche vs. Maserati: Maintenance & Warranty
Both Maserati and Porsche are high-end luxury automotive brands with manufacturing bases outside of the United States. This means that with either Porsche or Maserati maintenance, you can expect higher costs and longer wait times compared to those associated with non-luxury vehicles. Still, a non-luxury vehicle simply can’t offer the kind of touring experience that Porsche and Maserati models offer.
While comparing Porsche vs. Maserati on maintenance costs, keep in mind that Maserati vehicles feature more hand-finished and designer components than the models made by Porsche–and this mark of quality can also necessitate higher repair costs. If you’d like to get a better sense of what to expect, explore our guide to the Maserati warranty or learn more about the long-term reliability of our lineup. If you’re considering a Maserati Extended Warranty, let us know so we can help you work out the details.
Porsche vs. Maserati: Style & Elegance
As we suggested above, there are some advantages offered by Maserati vehicles that Porsche cars and SUVs just can’t match. Beyond the spec sheets and the time trials, one finds that the materials and finishing touches in Maserati vehicles foster a truly elevated experience.
Here, we’ve highlighted just a few of the characteristics that Deal and Red Bank enthusiasts mention over and over again:
- There’s nothing quite like the iconic snarl of a Maserati vehicle’s engine.
- Designer materials like Ermenegildo Zegna silk and leather are often available in Maserati vehicles, and they raise the bar for what’s expected of luxury vehicles everywhere.
- Many of the elements in your Maserati interior are hand-finished, completed by artisans who uphold the Italian tradition of excellence and style in craftsmanship.
Shop for Your New Maserati at Maserati of Central New Jersey
Peerless style, peerless performance–these are just two of the characteristics that distinguish every model in our Edison inventory. And, when you drive with our team of experts, you’ll benefit from the vast experience and expertise of our service and financing teams. Start exploring our Maserati offers & incentives today!