2022 Maserati Ghibli
What Are the 2022 Maserati Ghibli 0–60 Times?
The 2022 Maserati Ghibli is an elegant and dynamic luxury sedan that will take any drive in and around New Brunswick to the next new level. How fast is the 2022 Maserati Ghibli? The 2022 Maserati Ghibli 0-60 time clock in at an impressive 4.0 seconds with the Trofeo model. Learn all about the 2022 Maserati Ghibli top speed, 0-60 times, and more, then visit Maserati of Central New Jersey to explore our new Ghibli inventory in person today!
Maserati Ghibli Top Speed & 0–60 Acceleration Time
There are four distinct 2022 Maserati Ghibli trim levels to choose from, each capable of delivering exhilarating performance on Rumson-area roads. How fast is the 2022 Maserati Ghibli? Review the 2022 Maserati Ghibli top speed and 0-60 time for each model below:
2022 Maserati Ghibli 0–60 Acceleration
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli GT: 0–60 mph in 5.5 seconds
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena: 0–60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena Q4: 0–60 mph in 4.7 seconds
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Trofeo: 0–60 mph in 4.0 seconds
2022 Maserati Ghibli Top Speed
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli GT: Top speed of 166 mph
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena: Top speed of 178 mph
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Modena Q4: Top speed of 178 mph
- 2022 Maserati Ghibli Trofeo: Top speed of 203 mph
What is the Maserati Ghibli Horsepower?
No matter which one of the available Maserati Ghibli engines you choose, you’ll get a ZF eight-speed automatic transmission that has been designed to adapt to your driving style and find the shift points that best meet your needs. Check out the Maserati Ghibli horsepower rating for each engine below:
- Ghibli GT Horsepower: The Ghibli GT is powered by a 3.0L V6 engine that generates 345 hp with 369 lb-ft of torque with standard rear-wheel drive.
- Ghibli Modena Horsepower: The Ghibli Modena comes with a 3.0L V6 engine that produces 424 hp with 406 lb-ft of torque. The Ghibli Moden Q4 has the exact same horsepower rating but features all-wheel drive instead of rear-wheel drive.
- Ghibli Trofeo Horsepower: The Trofeo model is equipped with a 3.8L V8 engine that provides 580 hp with 538 lb-ft of torque. Like the Modena and the GT, this model features rear-wheel drive.
Test Drive the Exciting New Maserati Ghibli Today at Maserati of Central New Jersey!
If you’re ready to experience the Maserati Ghibli horsepower for yourself, all you need to do is contact us to schedule a test drive at Maserati of Central New Jersey. You’re sure to be thrilled by the 2022 Maserati Ghibli 0-60 time, as well as with its precise handling and superior performance capabilities. Don’t forget to browse our current new vehicle specials to take advantage of some of the best deals in the Princeton area. We look forward to putting you behind the wheel of an exciting new Maserati Ghibli today!