Maserati of Central New Jersey is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and diligent people to join us as a Parts Runner
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Delivers parts to internal technicians/shop
- Ensures parts are properly stocked
- Picks up and/or delivers parts to designated accounts
- Assists with shipping and receiving tasks
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Ensure that outgoing shipments meet specifications
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- 1 years of experience in parts management
- Experience with a range of vehicles including luxury
- Experience with auto parts sales preferred
- People focused and strives to provide great customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Valid and current Driver's License with ability to maintain a good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.