Maserati of Central New Jersey is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for organized people to join us as a Parts Driver
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Drive vehicle and deliver wholesale parts
- Verification of part number with invoice
- Present a professional customer service experience with each delivery
- Ensures all information about delivery of parts is accurate
- Obtains proper signature after every delivery
- Ensures all documentation is completed at the end of the shift
- Other tasks assigned by the Parts Manager
- 1 year of experience in a similar role and in the automotive industry
- Previous customer service experience
- Must present themselves in a professional and courteous manner when interacting with customers
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must be able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
- A clean and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.