Maserati of Central New Jersey is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the look out for experienced and organized people to join us as a Foreman/Team Leader
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Supervises a team of technicians in day-to-day shop operations
- Assist technicians in difficult or complex repairs and maintenance
- Supervise the use of electronic diagnostic equipment when necessary
- Efficiently drive production increase by promoting a safe and secure shop environment
- Create daily production reports of hours to be given to Service Director
- Conducts production meetings with service advisors and technicians on a daily basis
- Ultimately responsible for running a high-quality operation with our client’s best interest in mind
- 5 years of experience in a similar role and in the automotive industry
- Experience with a range of vehicles including luxury
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Experience solving and dealing with difficult situations
- Great attitude and leadership skills
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Knowledge of automotive industry
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.