Maserati of Central New Jersey is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and organized leaders to join us as a Finance Director
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Directs staffing and training in ways that will enhance the development and control of sales programs.
- Analyzes sales history to formulate new policies designed to promote sales.
- Reviews market analyses and sales reports to determine customer needs and volume potential and develops sales campaigns to accommodate the goals of the finance department.
- Review the structure of deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Adheres to a standard of professional ethics and is respectful to staff and customers.
- Performs credit interview, prepares credit application when needed.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer information.
- Generate new lenders and maintain good lender relations.
- Maintains current inventory log and makes recommendations to management.
- Review department DOC daily and review with staff areas of improvement.
- Trains administrative personnel on assembling funding packages.
- Analyzes credit reports, able to recognize a conventional deal and turns over accordingly.
- Serves as liaison between finance department and other departments.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Recommends or approves new expenditures and appropriations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- College degree preferred alongside equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of automotive or finance sales experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Professional and personal appearance
- Advance Microsoft Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to build and manage a strong finance team
- Valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.