Maserati of Central New Jersey is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for positive and organized people to join us as a Detailer
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests
- 2 years of experience in a similar role and in the automotive industry
- Prior detailing experience preferred
- Knowledge in automotive maintenance
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great attitude and customer service skills
- Previous experience working on luxury vehicles preferred
- A valid and clean driver license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.