The 2020 Maserati Levante Interior Has It All
The 2020 Maserati Levante interior delivers everything that Deal and Rumson drivers have been asking for in a luxury SUV. Whether you’re searching for majestic ride quality, next-generation comfort features, and leading technology, or the premium Italian styling that only a Maserati can offer, there’s no way to deny that the Levante stands out.
Maserati Levante Interior Design and Convenience Features
As many Levante reviews note, the Maserati Levante interior shows off everything that Italian artisanship is capable of achieving. Without any upgrades or additions, you’ll receive
- Heated, 12-way power front seats with memory
- Trident-embroidered or embossed headrests
- Hand-stitched detail finishing
- Remote engine start
- Premium leather seating
- Soft-close doors
- A Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- A cooled glovebox
If you decide to upgrade with a higher-end Levante configuration, you’ll gain access to premium perforated leather, Pieno Fiore natural leather, and class-exclusive Zegna silk upholstery. An open-pore regimental wood veneer, 3D matte carbon fiber finishes, and a high gloss metal net weave are also available.
The S configuration adds a panoramic sunroof, which the GTS improves with a 2nd pane. The GTS also adds heated rear seats, a heated sport steering wheel, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. 4-zone climate control and a hands-free proximity-open power trunk have also been made available as options, to improve your Deal and Red Bank drives.
Interested in learning more? Check out the 2020 Maserati Levante pricing structure, or compare the 2020 Levante vs. Porsche Cayenne to see why more and more drivers are turning to Maserati of Central New Jersey.
GranLusso or GranSport?
The Maserati Levante interior can be customized with one of two available premium Maserati styling packages. Will you choose the luxurious GranLusso, or the performance-inspired GranSport? Here’s what you should know about each:
- The Maserati Levante GranLusso upgrades your drives with leather and silk upholstery, ventilated front seats, and wood trim finishing.
- Looking for front sport seats, a sport steering wheel, and bright red brake calipers for your Maserati inside? The Maserati Levante GranSport might be more your speed.
Maserati Levante Interior Technology
Of course, no modern luxury SUV would be complete without the latest in technology and entertainment features. This Maserati SUV interior does not disappoint. Here’s what you should look for on your test drive:
- Limitless Possibilities, At Your Fingertips
- All models receive an 8.4-inch touchscreen display, powered by Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+). In any trim, the system comes complete with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and Bluetooth™. You’ll also receive a 7-inch digital instrument display, four USB ports, and satellite radio capability.
- Your Music, In the Way it Was Meant to Be Heard
- An 8-speaker stereo system is standard on the baseline Levante, but upgrading with the GranLusso, GranSport, or GTS packages will get you a 900-watt, 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Premium Audio System. For the ultimate in audio quality, upgrade with the Trofeo. Inside this trim, you’ll find a 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound stereo.
Experience the Maserati Levante Interior in Person!
If you like what you’ve seen of the Maserati Levante interior so far, you’re sure to fall head over heels when you see it in person. Browse Maserati SUV interior photos online, and schedule a test drive in any new Levante for sale today! Just don’t forget to explore our offers and incentives, to bring your favorite model home for less.