What Does a Maserati Warranty Cover?
You choose to drive with Maserati because you refuse to settle for anything less than the best on your adventures in the Deal area. And, when you understand what the Maserati warranty covers, you can ensure superior performance for years to come.
Whether you’re considering a new model, a Maserati Approved pre-owned vehicle, or you’re protecting your investment with extended coverage, you’ll find all of the details you need below.
Maserati New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- As we noted above, every new Maserati vehicle includes a 4-year / 50,000-mile New Car Limited Warranty.
- The latter breaks down into several constituent components:
- 4-year / 50,000-mile limited “bumper-to-bumper” warranty
- 4-year / 50,000-mile powertrain warranty
- 4-year / 50,000-mile corrosion warranty
- No less importantly, the Maserati warranty is fully transferable.
What does a Maserati warranty cover? Coverage is comprehensive, and it protects you against defects in workmanship and materials related to the engine, transmission, electrical components, brake system, climate control system, and everything in between.
Maserati Roadside Assistance
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance coverage is included with every new Maserati purchased at Maserati of Central New Jersey.
- When you need help, simply reach out via Maserati roadside assistance number, at 888-371-1802.
- In cases where your vehicle requires repairs that take longer than 24 hours, and where those repairs are covered by your warranty, you may also be eligible for a replacement vehicle or rental car reimbursement.
Maserati Approved CPO Warranty
- When you purchase a Maserati Approved certified pre-owned vehicle, you’ll receive up to six years of unlimited-mileage Maserati warranty coverage. Here’s how it breaks down:
- Remainder of New Limited Warranty: You’ll receive whatever remains of your New Car Limited Warranty, which persists for up to four years from the original in-service date.
- Additional CPO Coverage: You’ll also receive an additional two years of limited CPO Maserati warranty coverage.
- What’s covered by the CPO Maserati warranty? Coverage here is slightly more restricted than with the comprehensive New Car Limited Warranty, but each of the following are still covered:
- Suspension and steering
- Brake system
- Cooling system
- Electrical components
- Fuel system
- Climate control system
Of course, choosing to buy Maserati Approved also guarantees you a wide range of additional benefits, including 24-hour roadside assistance.
Maserati Extended Warranty Coverage
Are you considering a Maserati Extended Warranty? You’ll have two options to weigh:
- Maserati Extended Warranty: This option includes the same coverage as your New Car Limited Warranty, but pushes the end of your warranty out to the fifth year, with no mileage limit.
- Maserati Limited Extended Warranty: This option lets you maintain engine, gearbox, and transmission coverage out to the seventh year of ownership, with no mileage limit.
Find Your New Maserati at Maserati of Central New Jersey
If you’re gearing up to purchase a new Maserati, we’d love for you to come in and see us today! Our Edison dealership is just a short drive from Rumson or Colts Neck, and we can go over all the details of your Maserati Ghibli warranty or your Maserati Granturismo warranty in person.
Still doing research? Explore more of your financing and insurance options, or learn more about the Maserati brand! No matter what you need, Maserati of Central New Jersey has you covered.