The Maserati MC20 is Finally Headed to Maserati of Central New Jersey
Rumson-area drivers have been waiting on the edges of their seats for the arrival of the new Maserati MC20. Expected to join our Edison, NJ inventory at some time during 2021, this high-powered sports car promises both peerless performance and uncompromising style.
Take a closer look at the 2022 Maserati MC20 specs, find out what we know so far, and get ready for your turn in the driver’s seat by reading on!
Maserati MC20: Invigorating Performance
Beneath the hood of the Maserati MC20 Coupé, you’ll encounter a finely-tuned and racing-derived 3.0-liter V6 Nettuno Engine. Dry sump lubrication, a 90-degree layout, and a compression ratio of 11:1 allow it to deliver a truly unforgettable experience for Deal and Red Bank drivers:
- With 621 hp and 538 lb-ft, you’ll breeze from 0 to 62 mph in less than 2.9 seconds.
- On the racetrack, you can hit 124 mph in as little as 8.8 seconds.
- No less impressive is the MC20 top speed: in the right conditions, you can reach up to 202 mph.
You’ll even be able to switch between various driving modes with the press of a button. GT, Sport, Corsa, and Wet modes are all standard.
Inside the MC20: Maserati Design and Timeless Style
The Maserati MC20 weighs just over 3300 pounds and features an exceptionally low drag coefficient, thanks to Computational Fluid Dynamics. It also receives a standard Limited Slip Differential and the ability to increase your ground clearance with the press of a button. Of course, these features only just scratch the surface of what sets this model apart. Here’s what you’ll notice right away:
From a Distance:
- A carbon fiber monocoque construction makes the MC20 exceptionally lightweight and nimble. A notable front splitter and an unmistakable rear diffuser help to distinguish its utterly unique silhouette.
- Other drivers will doubtlessly hear the Maserati MC20 long before they see it–and its exhaust note will leave an indelible mark on the listener. When you park, its butterfly wing doors help it to cultivate an unforgettable second impression.
- Six exterior colors are available: Nero Enigma, Rosso Vincente, Grigio Mistero, Giallo Genio, Bianco Audace, and Blu Infinito.
Inside the MC20 Cabin:
- The MC20 is a Maserati, through and through. The Maserati MC20 interior features the same hand-finished attention to detail that defines the rest of their lineup, and it’s available with genuine leather, Alcantara® and carbon fibre.
- With the optional Sonus faber High-Premium Audio System, the Maserati MC20 can sound just as good as it looks and feels.
- Seated behind the wheel, your attention will be drawn to the Carbon Fibre central tunnel. Everything inessential has been discarded; everything necessary is at your disposal.
- The new MC20 will also feature the most advanced Maserati infotainment system yet. Its 10.2-inch digital cluster display is seamlessly integrated with its 10.25-inch touchscreen central display.
Reserve Your New Maserati MC20 at Maserati of Central New Jersey
If you want to be one of the first to get behind the wheel of the new Maserati MC20, let us know today. Our financing team is here to help you work out all the details, and we can’t wait for you to find out how you feel in the driver’s seat.