How Much is a 2020 Maserati Levante?
The 2020 Maserati Levante price list starts at $72,990 MSRP, and although the base trim gives drives many reasons to get excited, it’s certainly not the only option that you should consider. The 2020 model is available in four trim levels, and both the base model and the S trim can be styled to your taste with the GranLusso or GranSport configurations. No matter which model you settle on, you’ll find that it’s easy to stand out on the roads near Rumson.
Which Maserati SUV price is right for you? And what should you expect to find in your chosen model? Take a closer look at all your options with Maserati of Central New Jersey.
Maserati Levante MSRP by Trim Level
- 2020 Maserati Levante (Base) – $72,990 MSRP
- 2020 Maserati Levante S – $83,990 MSRP
- 2020 Maserati Levante GTS – $120,980
- 2020 Maserati Levante Trofeo – $169,980
GranLusso and GranSport configurations add between $6,000 and $7,000 to the total cost of the vehicle. GTS and Trofeo models already include the features of both packages as standard, although both have been uniquely styled.
What Will You Receive for this Maserati SUV’s Price Tag?
Although the higher-end Levante trims offer a wide range of additional features, we want to highlight the amenities you’ll receive right from the start:
- Levante (Base) – Standard Features
- Leather interior, heated 12-way power front seats, cooled glove box, blind spot monitoring, and front/rear parking sensors
- GranLusso – Package Additions
- Leather and silk interior with wood accents, front seat ventilation, and a 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® sound system
- GranSport – Package Additions
- 20-inch machine-polished Nereo wheels, red-painted brake calipers, front sport seats, and a 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® sound system
In addition to gaining the features of the GranLusso and GranSport packages, the upper-level trims offer dual-pane panoramic sunroofs, Brembo brakes, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and even more powerful 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins Ultra Premium Audio systems. For more information, take an in-depth look at the 2020 Maserati Levante interior.
Maserati Levante Performance
If you’re ready to pay the Maserati Levante price, performance is probably the first thing on your mind. We can’t blame you. Each model in the lineup offers its own unique engine:
- Levante (Base)
- 345-hp twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6
- Top speed of 156 mph, 0 – 60 in 5.8 seconds
- Levante S
- 424-hp twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6
- Top speed of 164 mph, 0 – 60 in 5.0 seconds
- Levante GTS
- 550-hp twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V8
- Top speed of 181 hp, 0 – 60 in 4.0 seconds
- Levante Trofeo
- 590-hp twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V8
- Top speed of 189 mph, 0 – 60 in 3.8 seconds
Pay the Right Maserati Levante Price at Maserati of Central New Jersey
If you’re gearing up to start a new adventure in the 2020 Maserati Levante, pricing and affordability should be the last things on your mind. Explore our special offers and our new vehicle incentives today, and then take any of our new Levante models for a test drive.
Considering other Maserati vehicles? You’ll definitely want to check out the latest GranTurismo reviews. No matter which model you settle on, our Maserati financing team will make the process as simple and as streamlined as possible, from start to finish.
More From Maserati of Central New Jersey
A supercharged sports car like the Maserati GranTurismo is bound to attract plenty of attention, and the latest Maserati GranTurismo reviews are full of exciting praise. We’ve covered all of the most recent news that we can find, and since we know how eager our Rumson-area neighbors are to get a closer look, we’ve collected…
The 2020 Maserati Levante price list starts at $72,990 MSRP, and although the base trim gives drives many reasons to get excited, it’s certainly not the only option that you should consider. The 2020 model is available in four trim levels, and both the base model and the S trim can be styled to your…
The 2020 Maserati Levante interior delivers everything that Deal and Rumson drivers have been asking for in a luxury SUV. Whether you’re searching for majestic ride quality, next-generation comfort features, and leading technology, or the premium Italian styling that only a Maserati can offer, there’s no way to deny that the Levante stands out. Our…